About Me

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Makenzie Houston, and I am the founder of Persistence K9 Training Club! I am here to assist you with training your dog, old or new! From potty training your puppy, to teaching your old dog new tricks! I will provide some instruction, feedback, tips, and other resources to assist you on this journey. This will include some training instructions, access to online resources, book recommendations and more. My hope is to be the “one-stop-shop” for all things dog training, and I want to provide you with the best, most up-to-date information available on new techniques and products on the market for your precious pooch.

 

A little bit more about me, I have had my puppy, Ollie, for almost two years now and we are working on learning every day! I trained him primarily alone, and want to share the resources and tricks that helped us on our journey through puppy-hood. When he entered my life he was so little and not yet potty trained. So, first things first, we tackled potty training! Then moved onto sit, stay, lay-down, shake, “high-five,” jump, and roll over! All before the age of ONE! I have never previously owned a dog, let alone an un-trained puppy, so I understand how overwhelming it can feel now, however, with access to the best resources, I hope to alleviate the stress you currently feel.

 

So, I hope you stay here a while, and you learn something new, and maybe your furry friend can too! Any questions can be directed to me personally at my email: persistencek9trainingclub@gmail.com

 

I look forward to hearing from you with questions, comments, new tips, and success stories!



Comments